Friday, January 26, 2007


Ichabod

Ok, since it seems that everyone is posting pictures of their cat, here is a shot of Ichabod, our kitty.
We got him from my sister-in-law who found him on the parking lot at her office. At that time, he was nothing but ears, hence the name, Ichabod after Ichabod Crane. He also had a dandy case of ringworm that we all promptly got. However, that was 13 years ago and all is forgiven. He is a very mellow cat that puts up with all kinds of bullshit from our dog with dignity and an aplomb worthy of a prince. He is getting old and his patience is growing shorter but he is still the first to welcome me when my feet hit the floor in the morning and when I return from a business trip. I hope he sticks around for a few more years.

4 comments:

Special K said...

He looks wise and distinguished!

Jen said...

awwwwwwwwwww
he's very handsome

=)

anne altman said...

ichabod with the yellow eyes
putting up with bullshit from all sides

that's a cool cat.

Just Dave said...

Ichabod thanks you. He got up on the bed this morning and put his cold nose to mine. When I got off the ceiling, I realized it was a touching moment.