Saturday, May 17, 2008


Land of Many Mice


Well, I am off to Orlando tomorrow for a trade convention. It will be hectic so I don't know if I will have time to post while I'm there. It's at the Universal Royal Pacific Hotel, which sounds pretty swanky. I like the city of Orlando. The downtown area has a section of little shops and restaurants done in bright tropical colors that is pretty cool. I can leave the tourist areas, though. The whole place smells like mice to me, with Mickey lurking on every corner. Which reminds me of a joke:


Mickey Mouse filed for divorce from Minnie Mouse. When they went to court, the judge asked Mickey and his attorney to approach the bench. "Mr. Mouse," the judge said, "It says here that you want to divorce your wife because she is crazy. Is that correct?"


"Oh, no, your honor," replied Mickey. " I want to divorce her because she's fucking Goofy".


Have a great week.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Dave! You made a Mickey/Minnie joke! Shame on you! Have fun in Orlando! Bring me back a pair of pink Mickey mouse ears!

J.

Donna said...

I've never heard a Mickey and Minnie joke...I like that!

Orlando is nice, but it's been years since I've been there (here's a hint...I was 15). I hope you have a great time!

Just Dave said...

HG, I'm allowed. I'll see about those ears. PS - The floors are going in later this week.

Thanks, B. I'll try to do something besides eat. That seems to be the biggest activity at most of these events.