Monday, April 28, 2008

Dave is Where?

Well. Kansas City, that's where, at the lovely Embassy Suites. No, no, not the Embassy Suites on 43rd Street. It is closed for repairs after a visit from some robots from the planet Nebraska. No, I am at the one in Overland Park, which is south of KC, proper (if KC is indeed proper). Nice day today, a little cool but sunny and breezy. I am about to go 4 or 5 pounds of Jack Stack's delicious barbeque. If you ever get over there, get the burnt ends. It doesn't sound appetizing but it is.

That's it. See you at my next destination.

7 comments:

"that girl" said...

kansas city, kansas or kansas city, missouri?

tee hee hee!!

i was in kc, mo a couple years back ... went to this awesome bbg place but can't remember the name ... i do remember the deep fried cauliflower that was incredible (never had that before) and deep fried corn nugget things (never had those either) ... but the food was awesome ... yummy!!

Sushiboy said...

There is nothing like the bark on good bbq.

SkylersDad said...

You and that Matt Laur dude really get around!

Just Dave said...

Lauer is a poser compared to me. I may not always be someplace interesting but I am always someplace.

Just Dave said...

Tina, Alberts (I think) is the famous BBQ place there but their food is too greasy for me. I like it lean.

morgetron said...

We tore than mutha down!


I hope you said heeeeey to Missy B for me.

:)

Just Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.