Thursday, January 31, 2008



HURRAY!! My 2008 DoodleCat Calendar came in the mail today. Now I understand how Steve Martin felt when the new phone books came out.

Now you can just sit there and seethe with jealousy and envy OR you can get your own with twelve months of pictures of the lovely DoodleCat in a variety of provocative poses (so what if January is shot-you still got the picture). Just look to your left. See those links? Click on the one for my buddy, Two Can Anne. Look for the link to order your own calendar (it says 2007 but you will see it is for 2008 when you get to the site). Order now. Times a wastin'.

4 comments:

Sushiboy said...

DoodleCat is a daily calendar where you draw you own cartoon? Sounds cool.

Just Dave said...

Well, didn't mean to leave that impression but..it's your calendar, you can do what you will.

Teri said...

I'm too cheap to buy one this year, it's killing me though.

pay the electric bill or buy a Doodle calendar? God, the choices.

Just Dave said...

I feel your pain. Fortunately, my Christmas bonus of #23.98 was just enough.