Monday, May 11, 2009

Trouble on the Trinity

I fear that something bad is going to happen tonight if the Denver Nuggets sweep their series with the Dallas Mavericks. Therefore, you can be sure that I will be parked in front of the television to make sure that I don't miss a second.

This is the first year in a while that I kept up with the NBA. What is with all of the pushing and shoving? When I played basketball, you would foul out in the first 5 minutes of play if you did that. Now, you have to cause a subdural hematoma to get a flagrant foul. No wonder these guys are in a bad mood all the time. Maybe this activity explains what is wrong with Charles Barkley.

4 comments:

SkylersDad said...

It's not basketball anymore Dave, it s streetball. No blood, no foul.

Just Dave said...

I think you are right, Chris. That's what makes K-Mart's mom a thug.

Anonymous said...

K-Mart??

Seriously???

Just Dave said...

Kenyon Martin. He rarely gets the "K-mart" tag anymore but I like it.