Thursday, July 03, 2008

Tagged

OK, I've been tagged by the hottest mom in Alabama, Midleah, so, out of my deep admiration for her, I will respond:

1. 8 things I have a passion for

My wife
My children
My country
My freedom
My job
Good food
Good beer
The Rocky Mountains

2. 8 things to do before I die

Travel to Northern Scotland
Go whale watching
Take an Alaskan cruise
Get a clean shot at Osama bin Laden
See my youngest son cured of bipolar disorder
Retire
Personally meet as many of my blogger friends as possible
Have Angelina Jolie beg me for sex

3. 8 things I say a lot

"How much?!!"
"Bonehead"
"I love you"
"Ouch" (say this more and more, the older I get)
"Shit"
"Goddam dog"
"Never happen"
"That was not a career-enhancing decision"

4. 8 books I have read recently

Duma Key
Christ the Lord: The Road to Cana
A Thousand Splendid Suns
Playing for Pizza
An Innocent Man
The Gold Coast
The Love Song of J. Edgar Hoover
King Rat

5. 8 movies I have seen 8 times

The Maltese Falcon
A Night at the Opera
Blade Runner
StarWars IV: ANew Hope
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Two Towers
The Return of the King
Jaws

I am not a tagger so I will skip # 6 but feel free to participate, if the spirit moves you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good answers!!

What did you think of Duma Key?

Just Dave said...

It was OK. I don't like stories where people's children get killed but the tale was not bad.

Sans Pantaloons said...

I do what I can.

Just Dave said...

Thanks very much, Sans my man. That's probably as close as I will ever get.

Jodi said...

I think I will try it, if you promise you will tag me in person someday (wink).

J.

Just Dave said...

I sincerely promise with no fingers crossed. Looking forward to seeing your answers.

Special K said...

most excellent

Just Dave said...

Just like you--:)

Jodi said...

I have finally posted my answers.

J.